1982 & 1984 Birth or Christening of Prince William and Prince Harry
Prince William:

He was born at 9.03pm on 21st June 1982, at St Mary�s Hospital, Paddington, London. A bulletin announced that the Royal baby weighed 7lb 1 1/2oz.

On 4th August 1982, Prince William Arthur Philip Louis was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Robert Runcie, in the Music Room at Buckingham Palace.

After attending Mrs Mynors School, Prince William became a pupil at Wetherby School in London, from 15th January 1987 until 5th July 1990. From September 1990, The Prince attended Ludgrove School in Berkshire, for five years until 5th July 1995. He then attended Eton College from July 1995 and studied Geography, Biology and History of Art at A Level.

After a gap year in which he visited Chile, Belize, worked on British dairy farms and visited countries in Africa, Prince William chose to study at St Andrews University in Fife, Scotland. He graduated with a 2:1 in Geography in 2005.

After a period of work experience, Prince William joined the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst as an Officer Cadet.

He was commissioned as an army officer in front of Her Majesty The Queen at Sandhurst in December 2006 and joined the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals) as a Second Lieutenant.


Prince Harry:

He was born at 4.20pm on 15th September, 1984 at St Mary's Hospital, Paddington, in central London. He weighed 6lb 14oz.

On 21st December 1984, Prince Henry Charles Albert David was christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Dr Robert Runcie, in St George�s Chapel, Windsor.

After attending Mrs Mynors School, Prince Harry became a pupil at Wetherby School in London, from September 1987. In September 1992, Harry joined his older brother William at Ludgrove School in Berkshire where he stayed for five years. He then attended Eton College from September 1998 where he took his GCSE�s and A Levels.

After completing his A Levels, Prince Harry took a gap year during which he visited Australia, Argentina and Africa, where he made a documentary about the plight of orphans in Lesotho.

Prince Harry entered the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in May 2005. He successfully completed a 44-week training course as an Officer Cadet, before being commissioned in April 2006 as a Second Lieutenant in the Household Cavalry (Blues and Royals).
Viewing page 2 :: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3


7
Founded in 1790, the current brewery was built in 1881. Brewhouse capacity was doubled in 1985. Still family run.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/338

Brewery Website: http://www.harveys.org.uk
no back
label
Brewed for: The Brewers Arms, Vines Cross

Standard Half Pint - Blue Crown Cap

Numbered (220), Limited Edition of 250
Bottle:
Very Good
Label:
Very Good
Top:
Scratched
8
?
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Gold Foil Top, Embossed with Star Pattern
Bottle:
Scuffed
Label:
Good
Top:
Slightly Torn
9
Enter Description
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Gold Foil Top Plain

Limited Edition (05) of ?

Signed by ?, the ?
Bottle:
Very Good
Label:
Very Good
Top:
Slightly Torn
10
?
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Nip - Silver Foil Top, Embossed with Royal Crown
Bottle:
Good
Label:
Slightly Worn
Top:
Good
no back
label
Brewed for: The Ship Inn, Chatteris
Bottle:
 
Label:
 
Top:
 
11
Enter Description
no back
label
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Half Pint - Gold Foil Top, Embossed with Star Pattern
Bottle:
Scuffed
Label:
Slightly Stained
Top:
Good
12
Brewing started in 1698, coming under the control of Samuel Shepherd in 1741, this brewery claims to be the oldest continuous brewery in the UK. Over the years the plant has been continuously updated with a new brewhouse being opened in 2000.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/501

Brewery Website: www.shepherd-neame.co.uk
no back
label
Brewed for: Plough and Harrow

Standard Half Pint - Blue Crown Cap, Printed with Shepherd Neame Logo.

Numbered (113) Limited Edition of '?'
Bottle:
Scuffed
Label:
Slightly Dirty
Top:
Good
no back
label
Brewed for: The Duke of Wellington, Hastings

Pils Style Half Pint - Gold Foil Top, Embossed with ?

Limited Edition (40) of 50
Bottle:
Very Good
Label:
Very Good
Top:
Very Good
13
Founded in Harwich in 1723, this brewery has had a chequered recent history. Initially Cobbold & Co Ltd, it moved to its current location in 1746. It merged with Ipswich's other large brewery, Tollemache's Breweries, in 1957. It was then acquired by Ellerman Shipping Lines in 1977. This itself was taken over by Barclay Brothers in 1983. Brewing ceased in 1989 following a takeover by Brent-Walker and production of Tolly brands was transferred to Camerons. However some of the management immediately launched a management buy out and Tolly Cobbold started brewing again, and once more independently, in September 1990. The original brewery was replaced in 1995 with a smaller modern plant but is used for brewery tours. Announced in July 2002 that they had been taken over by Ridleys and the brewery would close before the end of the year with only Original being brewed at Ridleys.

http://www.quaffale.org.uk/php/brewery/314
no back
label
Brewed for: Hospital Arms

Standard Half Pint - Blue Crown Cap
Bottle:
Good
Label:
Good
Top:
Slightly Scratched
14
Enter Description
Brewed for: General Circulation

Standard Nip - Gold Foil Top, Plain

Limited Edition
This bottle comes in a presentation box. 1 bottle for sale. 1 bottle wanted.

Bottle:
Very ood
Label:
Very Good
Top:
Very Good
Viewing page 2 :: Page 1 Page 2 Page 3
© 2006 to 2017 Tom Chapman.
Website designed by Matt Chapman.